The personal injury attorneys at Ross Feller Casey, on behalf of their catastrophically injured clients, have delivered some of the largest financial recoveries on record.
In just the last two years alone, the Philadelphia personal injury lawyers at Ross Feller Casey have won a remarkable $400 million in verdicts and settlements for people like you.
Founded by partners Robert Ross, Joel J. Feller, and Matt Casey a decade ago, Ross Feller Casey has become Pennsylvania’s preeminent personal injury law firm, known for its tireless dedication and commitment to every individual client.
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Birth injury
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Serious motor vehicle, truck and car accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Accidents at work
- Product and premises liability
- Slip and fall
The firm has an impressive list of seven- and eight-figure recoveries that have helped clients and their families cope with their financial needs during the most challenging of times.
Casey recovered a record-breaking $85 million in a Pennsylvania premise liability case involving a young medical student who was injured after falling into an open manhole on a street. Opposing counsel offered a settlement of $10 million as the jury deliberated the case, which Casey and his client declined. Soon after, the jury returned with the $85 million verdict, the largest premises liability verdict in Pennsylvania history.
In a recent trial, Ross represented a woman who was the victim of medical malpractice due to the negligence of the hospital staff. The 57-year-old suffered brain damage as a result of the failure by medical professionals to recognize that she was experiencing an adverse reaction to a blood thinner. The jury found for the plaintiff and awarded her over $44 million, the largest medical malpractice verdict in Pennsylvania in 2016.
In a landmark case involving a bad-faith insurance claim, Feller recovered $18 million on behalf of the family of a teenager who sustained serious injuries to his brain in an auto accident. It is believed to be the largest settlement of its kind with an insurer involving an underlying $100,000 policy in Pennsylvania history
Other landmark victories include:
- $60 million global recovery for 7 victims of the Penn State / Jerry Sandusky child abuse scandal
- $31 million recovery when a defective product caused paralysis
- $29 million for a brain injury case
- $26.3 million for a patient who suffered medical malpractice resulting in a spinal cord injury
- $25 million in a wrongful death lawsuit
- $23.1 million in a nursing negligence case that resulted in amputation
- $22 million for brain injury during childbirth
- $20.8 million for a doctor who had foot amputated
- $20 million for a brain injury suffered by a man as a result of a delay in diagnosing a stroke
- $19.25 million for a child brain injury case
- $14 million for medical malpractice resulting in neurological injuries
- $13 million for a brain injury suffered by a man in a car accident
The above list is just a portion of the more than $1 billion in compensation Ross Feller Casey lawyers have won for their clients.
The attorneys at Ross Feller Casey, 16 in all, including two Ivy-League trained doctor-lawyers, are among the premier trial lawyers in Pennsylvania and the region. That means that, unlike other personal injury law firms, we have the experience and resources necessary to take cases to trial if we believe that accepting a settlement offer is not in the best interest of our clients.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence, the dedicated and experienced personal injury attorneys at Ross Feller Casey can offer you the legal advice you need. We want to fight for you.
There is a statute of limitations on personal injury cases, so you may be running out of time to file your claim. All cases at Ross Feller Casey are handled on a contingency basis, which means you won’t pay anything unless there is a financial recovery in your case. Contact a top attorney at our office in the city of Philadelphia today either by phone or by filing out the form on this page.
Not sure if you have a case? Learn more: view our blog.