The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued warnings about the potential dangers -- including suffocation and drowning -- for the new recreational activity known as Water Walking.
The use of "Water Walking Balls," which resemble giant inflatable Hamster Balls only for people, is gaining popularity at fairs, amusement parks and lakes.
Read more about the warning.
Attorneys of Ross Feller Casey, LLP have built a remarkable record of victories in Premises Liability cases, amassing a long list of seven- and eight-figure verdicts and settlements. They include:
- A $10 million recovery for a child who drowned in a swimming pool.
- A $6.6 million verdict for the family of a 8-year-old boy who drowned after the lifeguards at his summer camp abandoned their post.
- A $5.5 million recovery for the family of a 15-year-old boy who drowned in a hotel swimming pool.
- A $4.5 million recovery for a man who suffered injuries after he fell into an above-ground pool because of a ladder defect.
- A multi-million recovery the family of a 10-year-old girl who drowned in a New Jersey apartment complex pool "guarded" by two-lifeguards.