It’s an astonishing record that positions Ross Feller Casey as Pennsylvania’s preeminent medical malpractice law firm.
Much of the success was made possible by the trust placed in Ross Feller Casey by those living in the Wyoming Valley who were seriously injured by the negligence of doctors or other medical professionals.
In Ross Feller Casey, they discovered a unique combination of local community roots and deep legal resources typically found only in big city law firms.
They know and understand the neighborhoods and communities that make up the region.
But most importantly, they have proven it where it counts most—in the courtroom.
The firm has successfully litigated numerous cases against the major hospitals throughout the region, including those within the Geisinger Health System. Our clients are your neighbors who live in towns in and around Luzerne and Lackawanna counties, from West Pittston to Avoca, from Archbald to Dunmore.
The cases include, among many others, these highly publicized personal injury lawsuits:
- The wrongful death of Dr. Jennifer Sidari as a result of an undetected blood clot in her brain. Read about the case
- The death of unborn twins as a result of medical negligence. Read about the case
- The wrongful death of a mother of two who died of an untreated brain hemorrhage. Read about the case
- Severe brain injuries to a man as a result of an undiagnosed meningitis infection. Read about the case
- Elijah Sabo, a young boy from Scranton, whose doctors failed to detect he had cancer and allowed the disease to spread for more than two years. Read about the case
- Damon Szatkowski of Shavertown who suffered a traumatic brain injury as a result of a car crash caused by a defective auto ignition switch
- Mark Davenport of Warrior Run Ross who died because doctors failed for months to properly diagnose his internal hernia, which caused him to lose 40 percent of his body weight. Read about the case
Are you wondering: How do I find a personal injury lawyer near me?
Ross Feller is based in Philadelphia and has built an impeccable, national reputation for winning record results in all areas of personal injury law.
“Two of the most prominent personal injury attorneys in” Philadelphia, is how the The Wilkes-Barre Citizens’ Voice and The Scranton Times-Tribune described Casey and Feller in a profile of them as the driving force in litigation against Penn State University over the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal. Read the story and about the case
Ross Feller Casey is uniquely qualified to litigate the most intricate medical malpractice lawsuits, in large part because of our team of leading Ivy League trained and educated physicians (two of whom are also lawyers) who help handle cases from their inception.
Together, they have decades of medical experience and are recognized experts in fields as diverse as transplant and trauma surgery, obstetrics and gynecology and internal medicine. What’s more, they have practiced medicine at some of the world’s best institutions, from Harvard to Children’s Hospital of Boston to Cambridge University and Mount Sinai Medical Center.
The Wilkes-Barre / Scranton medical malpractice attorneys at Ross Feller Casey handle all cases on a contingency basis. That means there will never be a cost to you until a financial recovery is made in your case.
If you or a loved one has suffered as a result of medical negligence, one of our medical malpractice attorneys in Scranton and Wilkes-Barre can assist you in determining if you have a case. You may still be able to investigate a potential claim even if the injury occurred some time ago. But your time may be running out. Please contact our office to arrange a free consultation with one of our Scranton and Wilkes-Barre medical malpractice lawyers.